TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Dublin, Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
The global Monetization Integrity team ensures TikTok users have a safe experience while viewing advertisements. They work closely with advertisers to create ad policies, manage content review processes, and more. As we continue to add advertising on TikTok, this team is critical in assuring a joyful and creative ads experience for the community.
1. Act as the intemerdiary between both internal and external customers and the Ads Integrity team to handle their daily queries and questions.
2. Collect customer feedback, address issues and concerns, and provide support to achieve business success via our platform.
3. Execute both quantitative and qualitative analysis of data and trends to deliver insights on various dimensions such as policy, system and process that will drive optimisation and continuously improve customer satisfaction.
4. Work closely and hand in hand with other departments to respond quickly to relevant service-related needs.
1. Fluent Ukranian language skill, plus English.
2. B2B or B2C service related work experience; with a strong willingness to support internal and external customers to address their issues and develop their business on the TikTok platform.
3. Good general IT and MS Office skills, with a good knowledge of advanced internet functions.
4. Ability to work in fast and evolving workflows with an eye for detail.
5. Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality while meeting strict deadlines.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job