- As a member of the Business Excellence site/functional team, become an AGILE expert.
- Drive and actively implement AGILE initiatives which belong to one or more AGILE workstreams in the GMS and GQ organization.
- Deliver the AGILE program at site/function realising business improvements and engaging all employees.
- Participate in AGILE Community of Practice (COP), sharing best practices accross the network.
- Be a champion of change at site/function:
- Upon two to three years of successful term in this role, AGILE Champions will be considered as viable candidates for the next best-fitting opportunities to further progress their careers in the organization.
Deploy AGILE program across Grange Castle:
- Establish common understanding of AGILE program and 5 workstreams.
- Collaborate with workstream leads and owners to understand key programs for deployment and applicability to site/function.
- Participate in the strategy deployment process at site/function to understand strategy and support translation into AGILE activities in roadmap.
- Actively support the delivery of the AGILE roadmap and wave initiatives, developing skills through co-leading initiatives and eventually lead AGILE projects
- Participate in AGILE bootcamps learning key skills necessary for workstream activities
- Develop own capabilities in AGILE as detailed in AGILE Champion certification document
- Visit other sites occasionally to learn, share, and replicate good practices.
- Be a “new pair of eyes”; provide feedback and receive feedback.
- Support and assist other AGILE Champions for the sites and functions in their AGILE journey
- Actively share best practises through AGILE sharing tools and Community of Practice (CoP).
Site AGILE roadmap:
- Support creation of site roadmap detailing AGILE activities which will be executed in the fiscal year in collaboration with the site/functional Leadership Team.
- Ensure roadmap initiatives are present on SPOT reporting tool.
- Lead elements of the AGILE roadmap and AGILE 4.0 Wave initiatives under the guidance of the site BE Lead.
- Coach AGILE concepts and mindsets and behaviors across the organization, including Senior Leadership.
- Participate in site/functional workshops to improve coaching capabilities.
DIMENSIONS AND ASPECTS
Technical/Functional (Line) Expertise
- Knowledge of Bio-pharmaceutical operations
- Logical thinker
- Excellent communication abilities
- Influences change and supports others in the change management process
Decision-making and Autonomy
- Inform decision making, all significant AGILE decisions at site/function will be taken by Business excellence.
- Develop business acumen during their tenure in AGILE to understand business impact and develop decision making capabilities.
- Responsible for developing their problem solving capabilities.
- Interacts with all levels of the organisation and collaborates strongly with other AGILE Champions
- Develops strong relationships with key stakeholders across the Takeda network.
- Inquisitive disposition
- Capable of connecting workstream activities to maximise AGILE impact
- Passionate about digital technology
- Shares openly and learns from others.
- Capable of operating across company culture
- English language abilities or ambition to become proficient in english.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Demonstrated passion for not accepting the status quo and self-driven to improve the business
- Courage of conviction and open to critical feedback
- Recognized as individual that demonstrated consistently strong performance over time and an aptitude for learning agility
- A natural leader, comfortable networking and connecting people.
- Agile learner with proven abilities to put theory into practice
- Project management capabilities
- Strong facilitation and organisation abilities
- Excellent listening capabilites
LocationsGrange Castle, Ireland
Time TypeFull time
Job ID R0034113
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job