Aircraft General Operatives (€15.41 per hour / €30,000 per annum) - Dublin Airport
**New €30k p/a GHA PAY**
Ryanair are currently recruiting Aircraft General Operatives to join our Ground Operations Team at Dublin Airport in advance of summer 2023.
With our new and improved industry-leading pay, this is the perfect time to apply.
These roles are Full-time positions with our approved manpower agencies, where the successful candidates will be working as part of a large team to ensure that our flights depart on time. No previous airport or ramp experience is required as our fantastic training team will prepare you for your new role with both classroom and practical training.
Please note this is a shift-based role with shifts based around our busy flight schedule (days, evenings, weekends, nights and public holidays)
· Loading and unloading of baggage & cargo from Ryanair Group aircraft.
· Operation of vehicles around the airport to transport baggage to/ from the main terminal.
· Carrying out headset communications with flight crew.
· Marshall aircraft onto stand on arrival.
· Ensure the airline’s industry leading 25 minute turnarounds are completed in a safe manner.
· Assist passengers during boarding where needed.
· Ensure compliance with all safety protocols are adhered to.
· Other duties include baggage hall and operational support services.
· Self-starter, motivated and eager to learn.
· Unrestricted right to live and work in the EU (Stamp 1G acceptable).
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Full clean EU driver’s licence.
· Great earning potential, starting salary of €30,000 (drivers only)
· Additional skills-based allowances earning potential
· Premium pay for additional hours (where applicable)
· Fixed roster – 6 days on 3 days off roster pattern (3 early and 3 late shifts)
· 30 Days leave per year
· Regular promotion opportunities before each new season
· Discounted staff travel across the Ryanair network
· Discounted parking at Dublin Airport (subject to availability)
· Staff discounts at selected Dublin Airport shops.
· Full uniform provided
Successful candidates will be required to complete a full 5-year background check in order to obtain a Dublin Airport ID.
Click Apply Now to submit your CV & Cover Note today!
Don't have a current CV? Click HERE to view the JobAlert.ie CV templates
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.