A leader in the payments industry, Elavon provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world. If you want to make a difference in your life, your community and your world, join us at Elavon. We know our company is only as strong as our people, and we are committed to your professional growth and success. Elavon is part of the U.S. Bank family, a diverse workplace, where we celebrate the individuality of each member of our global team.
An Airline Account Executive acts as a single point of contact for Airline customers and as an interface between the Customer, internal departments and third party providers.
The main objective is to establish and enforce a strong relationship while ensuring high customer satisfaction, by proactive follow up on customer queries while promoting and understanding each other’s business practices. Demonstrate thorough understanding of Airline customers within the portfolio and the challenges they face. Keep up to date with industry issues affecting portfolio and abreast of new products, services, and other significant industry information.
- Establishes and maintains great working relationships with assigned business accounts, serving as the main day to day contact between program administrators or relationship managers.
- Answers, researches, and resolves operational problems experienced by the customer utilizing the Consultative Account Management approach with every client interaction.
- Focuses on being a strategic resource by assisting with delinquency management, client systems and program implementations; promotes standards with clients and processes by exiting paper reports or other non-efficient program management techniques and facilitating the adoption of electronic and web-based solutions.
- Lifts quality through identifying and reporting issues and maintaining an accurate accounting of assigned portfolio specifics.
- Maintains high service satisfaction by following up on client inquiries, providing training, and providing updates.
- Coordinates and interacts with internal teams and individuals to ensure high levels of service delivery.
- Extremely high client facing position where duties involving customer contact performed primarily through telephone or email communication methods.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent
- Two to three years of customer service experience
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven customer service/relations skills including the ability to deal effectively, tactfully, and knowledgeably with customers and non-customers in handling complaints, problems, and general inquiries
- Excellent telephone skills including listening and demonstrating courtesy, empathy, and accuracy
- Thorough knowledge of all relevant operational processes and procedures and company products and services
- Proficient in and able to navigate all relevant computer systems in order to pull reports, shadow clients, and troubleshoot technical issues, etc.
- Ability to perform interest calculations and account adjustments
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
We offer an exciting, fast-paced and diverse working environment with employees of many different nationalities. We provide benefits to help you protect your health and financial security; and give you peace of mind. We also invest in your career growth with development resources that give you the opportunity to stretch and shine.
This is an Elavon posting. Elavon is a part of the U.S. Bank family.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Wicklow!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job