Job Description: AP Accounts Clerk (12-month Fixed Term Contract)
If you're passionate about making the world a safer, more sustainable and more resourceful place, join us!
Be a part of shaping our future. In the midst of rapidly growing populations, rising development around the world, and increasing demand, the way we are managing energy and water resources will shape the future of our planet. Itron’s decades of experience is helping to ensure success in creating a more resourceful world.
Itron enables utilities and cities to safely, securely and reliably deliver critical infrastructure services to communities in more than 100 countries. Our portfolio of smart networks, software, services, meters and sensors helps our customers better manage electricity, gas and water resources for the people they serve. By working with our customers to ensure their success, we help improve the quality of life, ensure the safety and promote the well-being of millions of people around the globe. Itron is dedicated to creating a more resourceful world
About the Organization:
Located within our Accounts Payable function and as part of a team reporting directly to the Sr Team Lead, this position would take ownership of one or more entities within a region.
About the Position:
- Ensure PO and Non-PO invoices are processed promptly within GBS service level agreements.
- Prepare and/or review payment runs.
- Resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation.
- Insuring credit is received for outstanding memos.
- Process employee expense reports.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Analytical mindset
- Communication and people management
- High attention to details
- Experience processing high volumes of invoices in Oracle
- Change management
- Highly organized
- Process Re-engineering.
- This is a typical office job, with no special physical requirements or unusual work environment.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Minimum of 3-5 years of related experience
- Previous similar Multinational environment
- Fluent both written and spoken English. Any additional language will be an advantage.
We offer you
- Purpose: Opportunity to create a more resourceful world by working on 21st century’s biggest challenges: managing water, energy and gas.
- Career: The opportunity to develop in the consolidated GBS center of a multinational company with global scope.
- Compensation package: Competitive salary, pension plan, health insurance, flexible work arrangement, study support, parking…
For decades, Itron has been delivering critical energy and water infrastructure services to customers around the globe-and we're just getting started. Join us and help design the future of resource management!
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Cork!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job