About the role
The individual for this role is responsible to assist the mechanics with all level of vehicles within TLI Groups' in-house garage services, and to develop through the apprenticeship scheme. Promoting best practices & working with other mechanics to be the best they can be in line with the company mission, vision and valuesPackage:Competitive rates of pay.22 Days annual leave.Sick pay after completion of probation.Take part in our “Career Pathway Programme”, where there is an emphasis on training & career development.Opportunity to progress your career within a growing company.Voluntary Pension available on completion of probation.Employee membership for our LAYA EAP Programme - 24/7 Mental Wellbeing Support & Employee Assistance Programme.Health Insurance Discount.Life Assurance Payment.Standard industry training provided.
About TLI Group
TLI Group is a premier utility contractor, specialising in the maintenance and construction of Electrical and Telecommunications infrastructure. TLI Group's continued growth has been achieved by gaining new and repeat business through building on a solid reputation in the delivery of projects to the highest standard and through forming very strong and valued client relationships. Our teams have offices in Northern Ireland, Great Britain, and Ireland.
Qualifications and Skills
- Assist mechanics in their day to day activities.
- Work closely with other mechanics to ensure full co-operation when carrying out tasks.
- Completing job cards and compiling a list of parts & labour etc that are used when carrying out tasks to an asset.
- Ensuring all relevant paperwork is carried out ie, DSRA etc.
- Ensuring all paperwork and jobs cards are filled out correctly with the TLI Group service Stickers are placed inside the windscreen of all vehicles.
- Onsite mechanic, travelling to site to carry out any tasks requiring attention.
- Promoting TLI safety processes and procedures by promoting the wearing of relevant PPE.
- Any other reasonable work related tasks.
- Undertake suitable training courses as detailed in training plan or apprenticeship.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- 22 Days annual leave.
- Sick pay after completion of probation.
- Take part in our “Career Pathway Programme”, where there is an emphasis on training & career development.
- Opportunity to progress your career within a growing company.
- Voluntary Pension available on completion of probation.
- Employee membership for our LAYA EAP Programme - 24/7 Mental Wellbeing Support & Employee Assistance Programme.
- Health Insurance Discount.
- Life Assurance Payment.
- Standard industry training provided.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Kerry!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job