About our company
In 2019 Savers were awarded 4th place in the Sunday Times best big companies to work for. We were the highest placed retailer in the list. This recognises the levels of engagement within our teams and demonstrates our commitment to our people.
Savers was acquired by AS Watson in 2000 to further our value led offer in the UK. "Our aim is to be the most competitively priced health and beauty retailer on the high street ...from a clean crisp contemporary store setting with friendly, efficient and trained colleagues" We provide branded products at affordable prices. We have over 400 stores throughout England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales and are still expanding.
Outline of the role
The Retail Apprenticeship will involve working in our store as a full -time team member, helping with every aspect of creating a great customer experience and learning about how a retailer operates their business. It is a great experience working in a fast-paced and fun environment that will prepare you for even bigger challenges. Savers Sales Assistants are extremely important to us, we recognise that you could be our Supervisors of tomorrow. We will actively develop your skills and offer real career progression supported by our excellent in-house training.
Duties will include:
- Demonstrating exceptional customer service
- Understanding the business and maintaining the brand reputation
- Resolving customer queries
- Using knowledge to promote products to customers
- Highlighting promotional offers to work towards achieving sales targets
- Supporting promotion changes and stock rotation
Interested so far?
What you'll need to succeed
- A passion for learning
- Be hard working and looking for variety and a fast paced working environment
- Want to develop new skills
- Be a real team player
- Have a strong work ethic and flexible approach
- Have an interest in retail business
- Be ambitious and keen to progress
- Be committed to achieving your qualification
- You have a grade 4 / C GCSE (or equivalent) in English and maths
- You are not currently in any form of education and you are available for full time shifts
- You HAVEN'T completed a Retail Apprenticeship before
- You have not completed a degree or more than 1 year at University
- You are eligible to work in the UK
- You are brand new to retail
If this sounds like you, apply now and join the 'We Love Savers' family.
- Pension & Life assurance
- 28 days holiday
- Discount card & access to discounts with 3,500 retailers using mysaversdeals.co.uk
- Reward & recognition scheme and long service awards
- Discount card with sister company Superdrug
Pay rate: from £6.00 per hour
Hours: 30 hours a week on a 12 month contract
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job