Main Purpose of Job:
At Connolly Motor Group we are one of Irelands No.1 Aftersales Dealers for Audi, Volkswagen, Mercedes-Benz, Hyundai and SEAT with sites in Ballina, Sligo, Galway, and Letterkenny. As part of our Apprenticeship Programme we are currently interested in recruiting a Service Apprentice within Motor Vehicle to join our growing team in Hyundai Galway.
The apprenticeship offered will be for a four-year period and will involve both on the job and off the job training. On successful completion of your apprenticeship, you will receive a nationally and internationally recognised FETAC Level 6 Craft Certificate.
Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum SOLAS entry requirements is essential
- Leaving Certificate with C in Ordinary level Maths is desirable, D or a Pass in ordinary level is essential
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Display a keen interest in Motor Vehicles
- Interested in working in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail is fundamental to ensure quality is consistently delivered
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Full Clean Drivers License
We understand the importance of investing in our apprentices, we provide a fully equipped toolbox to the value of €2,000, training and development, uniforms, working with world class brands, employee assistance programme, career progression post apprenticeship, further education and other benefits.
If you are driven, customer focused, with a continuous improvement mind-set we would be interested to hear from you.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Galway!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job