Due to continued growth we are seeking applications for an Architectural/Engineering CAD Technician.
This is a vibrant young company with a good mix of projects from small scale residential to large scale multi-unit residential, commercial & industrial projects providing a wide range of experience for the successful candidate.
Role will involve:
· Preparing architectural plans and drawings.
· Preparation of GA co-ordination drawings in multi-discipline fields including civil, structural,
mechanical and electrical.
· Preparing project specification and tender documents.
· Preparation & submission of planning applications, FSC & DAC applications.
The ideal Candidate must have:
· Relevant CAD/Revit qualification.
· Level 7/8 degree in Engineering/Architecture a distinct advantage.
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
· A thorough understanding of Building Control Legislation, Building Regulations and industry best practice.
Click APPLY NOW to submit your application today!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.