To work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to provide a variety of design/drafting activities, including preparing/updating installation drawings for projects, preparing assembly/manufacturing drawings, establishing guidelines and procedures for CAD/2D AutoCAD, REVIT data management, and managing workload distribution within Pool & Spa Services Ltd.
Architectural Technician- Summary Job Description:
- Analyzing project specifications, developing work schedules, and delegating tasks to different teams.
- Completing blueprint designs using CAD/2D AutoCAD, REVIT software and making appropriate adjustments once the client and other architects have seen them.
- Complete prepared as build drawings
- Produce detailed drawings, schedules, and specifications
- Developing project costings
- Collaborating with other engineers and technical personnel to develop instructional and training manuals where required.
- Conducting research on field developments and networking with other architects and professionals.
- Liaising with clients/project managers, writing up reports to present to shareholders and other relevant parties.
- Ensuring that each project stays within the allocated budget and timeframe.
- Scheduling and attending meetings and training sessions when necessary.
- Comply with all Company Policies, Quality Procedures & All Health & Safety Rules
Architectural Technician - Summary Job Information
- Salary Negotiable depending on Experience
- Company commercial vehicle provided
- Company Phone
- 20 days annual holiday pa.
- 9 public holidays pa.
- 6 months probationary period (with a further 6 months possible at the company’s sole discretion)
The closing date for applications is Sunday the 15th of August 2021
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.