Assistant Accommodation Manager – The Maldron Hotel Oranmore
We have a fantastic new vacancy for an Assistant Accommodation Manager in the excellent Maldron hotel Oranmore.
Objective of the Role
Reporting to the Accommodation Manager, the Assistant Accommodation Manager will support the housekeeping function in our hotel, and ensure that our guests experience the highest quality of rooms standard.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor Standard of work, ensuring the highest quality.
- Lead and direct the team of Accommodation assistants / housekeeping staff.
- Ensure compliance with all H&S and HACCP regulations both internally and externally.
- Monitor the cleanliness of all public areas in the hotel including the conference suite and leisure facilities.
- You will also be required to liaise with the Maintenance department to ensure the hotel standards are consistently high.
- 1-2 years’ experience within an Accommodation Department at assistant management/supervisory level.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexibility to assist in other departments should the need arise.
About our culture:
Dalata Hotel Group – Ireland’s largest hotel group has a number of exciting positions on the horizon. As Dalata continues to grow and expand in Ireland and the UK it’s more important than ever to have the right team alongside us, in the near future we will be opening the doors of new hotels creating over 4000 jobs and investing over €110m in the Irish and UK economy.
We lead through our Dalata values of “Our People, Our Fairness, Our Service and Our Individuality”. If you have the right attitude and energy you will have great opportunities to progress within the group. Our company is a place where you can do great things – individually and as a team. You will have the opportunity to develop your talent, be recognised and rewarded for your commitment and pursue a fulfilling career. We also have a number of unique and recognised training programmes to aid your professional and personal development and pride ourselves on creating an objective, supportive and fair working environment for our employees.
Dalata Hotel Group Plc is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Galway!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job