Location: Ballinrobe, Co. Mayo
Terms: Full Time
Last Updated: 18th September 2021
Due to continued company expansion Corrib Oil are seeking to recruit energetic, enthusiastic individuals with retail experience and exceptional customer service skills to join our team at our service station in Westport, Co. Mayo.
- Believe in delivering excellent customer service?
- Want to be successful?
- Have the drive and enthusiasm to succeed?
If you are an energetic, motivated individual with a passion for providing first class customer service we want to hear from you! Previous experience is desirable, but training will be provided.
- To prioritise customer service, ensuring that transactions are carried out efficiently and effectively
- Checkout operation and processing of customer sales and requests in a fast, effective and friendly manner
- Assist customers with product knowledge and recommendations
- Preparation of shop floor lines for sale and the building and maintenance of effective shop displays
- Maintaining clean facilities and a clean working environment at all times
- Promotion of the Corrib Oil Loyalty programme
- Pump attendance when required and general maintenance of the forecourt area.
- Must be able to work flexible hours Monday to Sunday incl. weekends and evenings.
**Benefits for the role include: Competitive Pay Rates, Paid Lunch Break, Sociable Working Hours, Staff Discount, Company Pension Contribution and other benefits **
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Mayo!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job