Middletown House Nursing Home requires an
Assistant Director of Nursing to work with and assist our existing management team. The role is required to ensure the delivery of the highest standards of nursing and social care which meet the individual needs of each resident through implementation of the following:
The Company’s Quality of Care System ensuring implementation and adherence to Company and HIQA standards, procedures and guidelines.
Assist the DON with day-to-day duties. The minimum requirements of the candidate are as follows;
- Qualified CNM level 3 with at least 4 years’ experience in the last 10 years in care of the older person.
- Post registration management
- qualification in health or a related field
- No less than 3 years’ experience in a management capacity in the health and social care area
- Proven track record in healthcare clinical management.
The position is flexible with 3-5 days per week available.
Initial Salary €45k to €55k pro rata per annum
Click Apply Now to submit your CV and cover note today!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.