Assistant Retail Development Manager [Store Design and Fitout Project Management]
Fixed Term Contract x 12 Months
The successful candidate will
Understand and embrace the business needs to match the successful development of Kildare Village (part of the Bicester Village Shopping Collection) in accordance with the company image,
- Oversee and coordinate the interior fit-out projects in order to allow the successful delivery of flagship boutiques and First Price Retail.
- Develop, oversee & coordinate the implementation of landlord projects (design briefings, procurement processes and building reconfigurations in collaboration with the Development Team).
- Ensure impeccable curated experiences at every touchpoint of the guest journey through timely and inspiring shop fits, installations, kiosks and Pop ups.
- Ensure the correct administration of the processes, compliant with internal procedures and local legislation
Purpose of the role
- To ensure excellence in delivering the remerchandising strategy of Kildare Village by enabling approved and compliant shop refits and thorough cooperation between Value Retail, Brands and external contractors.
- Work with Brands and their architects/designers/GC’s around the implementation of their flagship boutiques.
- Deliver bespoke services to brands in relation to design, construction and procurement.
- Ensure impeccable stakeholder management, both internally and externally (brands, contractors & sub-contractors).
- Translate village activation plans into creative & sustainable design solutions for in-village installations.
- Ensure accurate and efficient administration.
Key Performance Indicators
- Timely and on budget delivery of interior fit-out projects
- 100% compliance with internal processes and legislation
- Thorough and detailed delivery of projects with global design trends & sustainability
KEY EXPERIENCE KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Degree in Architecture or Design.
- Experience in retail design and operations
- Excellent Microsoft Office, Excel, AutoCad, MS Project & 3D visualisation software (SketchUp or alternative) & Photoshop.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Independent project management skills and experience.
- Mother tongue proficiency in spoken and written English
- Passionate about sustainability
- Onsite experience of fitout projects essential
- Excellent knowledge of BCAR and Building Regulations process in Ireland
- Minimum 10 years’ experience
- Work Experience as a surveyor or construction project management.
- LEED or BREEAM accredited
- Excellent knowledge of contemporary brand activity
- Excellent knowledge of the latest trends in AV and lighting
- Excellent knowledge of materials and finishes
- Excellent team player and ability to recognise need and show willingness to step in to support others
- Ability to prioritise and manage several tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work in stressful and demanding circumstances
- Good understanding of guest experience and related needs from architectural perspective
- Capacity to work cross-functionally to achieve business goals.
- Creativity & problem solving skills
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Kildare!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job