Title: Assistant Site Accountant Killeshandra Food Service (1 Year Fixed Term Contract)
Lakeland Dairies is Ireland’s second-largest Dairy cooperative.
We process in excess of 1.9 Billion litres of farm-produced milk annually, collected from our 3,200 high-quality milk suppliers, across 16 counties in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
At our eight processing sites we manufacture and export an extensive range of top-quality dairy food service and food ingredient products for blue-chip customers in over 80 countries worldwide.
We are now seeking applications for the position of Assistant Site Accountant based in Killeshandra.
Reporting to the Site Accountant.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Preparing Monthly Management Accounts and Reports for Food Ingredients (casein & lactose) and Foodservice (UHT, ice-cream & mini butter)
• Providing a detailed analysis of factory performance and investigate reasons for any variance against budgets and/or standards
• Supporting the preparation of factory budgets and forecasts
• Preparing the reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
• Recording capital expenditure and project payback
• Assisting with making business decisions by providing senior managers with financial analysis as required
• Aiding in audits and the year-end process
A full job description for this role is available from the Human Resources Department.
The successful candidate will be a part-qualified accountant with excellent computer skills, particularly in the use of Excel, and also ERP systems for financial analysis and reporting.
Experience in the use of SAP while not essential would be an advantage.
He/she will have good analytical skills with the ability to work under pressure.
They will be self-motivated with a high level of initiative holding excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Click Apply Now to submit your application today!
Lakeland Dairies Limited is an equal opportunities employer.
The closing date for applications is Friday the 24th of September 2021
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job