We are seeking to recruit an energetic Assistant Store Manager for our client, an iconic Fashion Retailer based in Tullamore, Co. Offaly.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in an exciting and fast-pasted environment. The ideal candidate will assist the Store Manager with the daily management of the store.
This is a permanent role, offering a competitive salary.
- Overseeing all aspects of shop floor management and have the ability to assist the store manager with the daily operations of the store and online store
- Maximizing store profits by pushing and increasing sales were possible as well as assisting the store manager with controlling costs and loss prevention measures
- Recruiting, interviewing and hiring staff alongside the Store Manager
- Training new employees and provide ongoing training for staff
- Cash management duties
- Ensuring high-quality customer service at all times, both in store and online
- To delegate and communicate effectively with the team
- Achieving KPI's & Targets by the Store Manager
- Handling customer queries as required
- Ensuring the store is merchandised in a customer-friendly and competitive manner ensuring compliance with company procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure the store compliance with health and safety regulations
- Assist with any ad hoc duties and tasks set out by the Store Manager
- Minimum of 2 years retail/supervisory experience
- Previous experience in Fashion Retail
- Strong leadership skills and experience with motivating & leading a successful team
- An understanding of retail management KPI’s
- Excellent customer service skills and in building good relationships with customers, the team and suppliers
- Energetic & motivated
- Strong work ethic and drive for success
- Team player with a can-do attitude
- Be passionate about everything you do
- Passionate about fashion and retail