Main purpose of the role:
Ensure the Bakery Department operates efficiently and effectively at all times. Provide our customers with excellent quality products and customer service.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
• Previous food preparation and production experience is desirable
• Qualified baker is a distinct advantage
• Creative and able to embrace new recipes
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to engage with and prioritise customer needs
• Strong attention to detail, organised and flexible
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
• Actively live SuperValu brand-values i.e. Genuine, Passion for Food, Vibrant, Committed, Innovative and Imaginative
• Bake and finish products to the highest standard
• Drive sales through instore initiatives
• Merchandise and present the Bakery department to the highest standard at all times and in accordance with relevant store planograms and guidelines
• Adhere to weekly stocktaking and daily waste procedures in the Bakery
• Adhere to production planning and batch control guidelines for bakery products
• Conduct quality and freshness checks
• Attend relevant training as required and implement learnings in store.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday the 15th of April 2020
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Cork!