Highly motivated bar manager required for overseeing the operations of a busy bar in Carrick on Shannon.
Duties include organising staff rotas, making timely stock orders, working as "front of house" to streamline performances from bar and restaurant staff, to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction. Marketing experience is essential and to liaise with suppliers to provide the best quality of products within given margins.
- Leading a small team of bar staff by example, pitching in to help with serving or table service where necessary
- Meeting sales and profitability targets
- Marketing the business and providing a strong social media presence
- Promoting products and creating promotions and marketing accordingly
- Creating a welcoming environment for customers
- Ensuring consistent, high quality beverages are served to customers
- Dealing with customer feedback and providing adequate solutions to customer complaints
- Creating a positive work environment for staff
- Monitoring inventory of beverages to ensure adequate stock
- Overseeing the cleanliness of staff and the physical bar area and paying attention to possible health hazards and regulation violations
Bar Manager Qualifications/Skills:
- Enjoy talking and meeting with new people
- Mixologist (not essential but would be a bonus)
- Excellent at multitasking
- Interpersonal relationship skills
- Strong leadership ability
- Customer service skills
- Knowledge of food, beverage, and hospitality industries.
- Calm under pressure
- Able to maintain restraint in stressful situations
- Ability to deescalate tense interactions
Click Apply Now to submit your CV and cover note today
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.