Main Purpose of the Job:
Responsible for delivering all aspects of the Frank and Honest brand to the customer in an efficient and friendly manner and also responsible for educating customers about the Frank and Honest coffee range.
• Previous experience in the hospitality sector (caf, restaurant, hotel) an advantage;
• Barista experience is desirable;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Previous customer service experience is an advantage;
• Passion for coffee and ability to inspire customers;
• Always ensure that customer satisfaction is the number one priority by greeting each customer as if it`s their first visit to the store and consistently deliver an exceptional service;
• Adhere to all standards required by Frank and Honest including the policies, procedures, instructions and guidelines set out in the operations manual;
• Prepare all Frank and Honest beverages and blended cold drinks adhering to the correct procedures;
• Assist customers to improve their knowledge of our food and beverages;
• Maintain the highest quality and consistent food and beverage standards at all times;
• Clean the coffee equipment throughout the day consistent with Frank and Honest standards;
• Familiarise yourself with the full Frank and Honest food product range and upsell the full range;
• Demonstrate your passion for coffee by sharing knowledge and personal recommendations with customers;
• Deal with all customer queries efficiently, professionally and in line with store/caf policy;
• Merchandise and present the caf to the highest standard at all time and in accordance with relevant guidelines;
• Ensure that all areas of the caf/your area are kept clean and tidy.
The closing date for applications is Thursday the 27th of May 2021
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Wicklow!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job