Irish-owned cafés & bars in Belgium, Europe looking for friendly, creative, and motivated bartenders with experience in a fast-paced environment. Applicants should have a basic knowledge of hygiene protocols/bar procedures and a passion for creativity and high standards of presentation.
What we offer :
- Highly competitive net salary
- Reasonably priced accommodation within a short distance of the bar is provided by us. Own room in a shared apartment with rent at +/- €400 per month.
- The language barrier in our bars is not an issue as English is generally spoken by our clients and all our staff, but we can also provide access to subsidised French lessons
- Regular professional cocktail training and barista courses are given to all our staff. We want our people to be the best at their trade!
- Access to full health care provided
- We help all our staff set up bank accounts and apply for their Belgian id card
- We will pay for your transport costs over and will also provide you with 1 free flight home per year
- We work with a core of Irish staff in each of our bars in order to provide a "home away from home feel"
Only serious applicants with a mind to having a future in the hospitality sector and ambition to succeed need apply.
Within a year, you can really evolve in your position with us, becoming very talented at mixology and barista, French-speaking, and enjoying a good standard of life in a warm and safe environment.
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.