Are you a person with a creative mindset? Are you passionate about quality? We are looking for a Bluetooth industry specialist who has worked in that field to assess software and hardware quality through testing of a wide range of Bluetooth devices on Apple's macOS based products. Someone who understands the capabilities and limitations of bluetooth technologies and can use this to help expose hardware and system software issues on Apple products. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent interpersonal skills. You will join a dynamic team responsible for qualifying the latest company products, having a direct influence on the product quality and user experience all over the world.
- Strong working knowledge of Bluetooth technologies (BT classic, BLE, BT5.0, BT/WLAN co-existence)
- Understanding of Bluetooth protocols with a deep understanding of hardware technology, equipment and techniques used in industry
- The ability to critically assess the quality and interoperability of bluetooth devices, software applications and customer workflows
- Previous QA experience desirable
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools with the ability to write and execute automation/scripting for a testing environment a plus
- Daily test operations, identifying Mac hardware/software issues, designing test plans, developing tests and supporting data in an bluetooth QA capacity - Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback - Collaborate with internal QA and Engineering teams to identify test coverage, escalation and prioritization of issues reported - Identify, record, document testing and issues thoroughly and track issues to resolution. - Utilize tools including wireless and Bluetooth packet sniffers and network protocol analyzers to help resolve root cause and provide debugging information to engineering teams.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Cork!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job