Bord Gais Field Sales Representatives
SalesSense InternationalNationwide€25,000 - €60,000 per yearEntry level
About this role:
Are you a team player with a focus on delivering sales targets and first-class customer service? Are you a confident & clear communicator?
Are you ambitious with a desire to be the best?
We know that CVs aren't everything. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you could bring to SalesSense & the Bord Gais Energy team.
- Seeking out and targeting new customers and new sales opportunities through quality cold calling into homes in your territory
- Meet with homeowners to review their energy needs and offer a full quotation on their accounts
- Upload newly acquired sales onto your fully automated tablet solution
- Develop detailed journey plans to utilise your time effectively and efficiently to maximise coverage of the region
- Work with your Manager to hit KPIS, achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly targets consistently
- Ensure Industry compliance and company procedures and processes are adhered to at all times
- Consistently demonstrate high levels of commitment, motivation and performance in line with KPI’s and in pursuit of business objectives and both SalesSense and Bord Gáis values
A full driver’s licence is required for this role as a company car is provided as part of the package
Working hours are Monday to Friday 12 pm – 8:30 pm (No Weekends or Bank Holidays)
- Starting basic salary of €25,000 - €30,000 (Depending on experience)
- Vehicle: Company Vehicle & fuel card is provided (Full licence required)
- Commission: Average on target earnings of up to €60,000 annually - Commission is based on individual performance & paid on top of basic salary
- Devices: Company phone and tablet
- Healthcare & Pension: Private health insurance (LAYA) and company pension scheme
- Annual Leave: 20 days paid per year (Incremental annual leave days based on tenure - 1 additional day every year - up to 25 days)
- Rewards: Monthly performance and Engagement Incentives
- EAP: Employee assistance programme
- Development: Talent management programmes and career development opportunities
- Performance review: Annual performance review process linked to pay reviews
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.