• Athlone/Longford Territory
• Ennis, Clare
• Naas, Newbridge, Maynooth
• Dundalk & Drogheda
• Navan & Ashbourne
- Supports in the day to day operation of customer service within the branch.
- Provides an excellent level of customer service, further improving the customer experience both over the phone and face to face interactions.
- Take ownership and deal with customer queries in an effective, professional and compliant manner.
- Generate and execute sales from lead to fulfilment in accordance with the Omni-Channel ethos and activity management system.
- Assist with sales campaigns including post sales fulfilment, administration and follow up tasks.
- Adopt a prompt and customer focused response to leads passed from Open24 to maximise new business opportunities from customer base.
- Performance duties in a compliant manner in accordance with policies, procedures, whilst living PTSB¿s values and Standards.
- Assist the Branch Lead and wider territory team with key customer relationships.
- Assist with retaining existing business and actively contribute to growing new business across all customer segmentation profiles in line with agreed branch requirements.
- Perform cash administration duties, promoting, balancing and efficient daily maintenance of ATM/SSBM policies and procedures relevant for your branch location and model
- Perform the various roles in the branch on a rotation schedule on an ongoing basis
- Maintain knowledge of the regulatory codes and legislation impacting on day to day work.
- Commit to continuous professional development and agree an annual performance and professional development plan with the manager.
- Continuously reviews skills, and be flexible and open to feedback
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a commitment to providing an outstanding customer experience
- Have significant level of proven sales, customer service or clerical experience in a regulatory compliant environment
- Committed to and enjoys working in a sales environment
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job