Position Title: New Business Developer
Reporting to: Regina Everard
Location: Drogheda and surrounding area
Job Type: Part-Time approx - Flexible 20 hours per week - Monday-Friday.
The Panda Group is Ireland’s leading provider of waste management and recycling solutions. The key elements of the business are collections, processing, and conversion to energy.
The role of Business Developer will be to source & develop relationships with potential new customers in your local area. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in B2B sales.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- To grow revenue and gross profit for the business.
- To achieve an agreed reach and frequency targets for meaningful customer contact in person, by phone and email.
- To create and activate account management skills for customers and demonstrate complete knowledge of customer needs and a pathway to retention
- Liaise closely with internal departments to ensure that customer queries/ leads are completed fully on a timely basis. Part of the role is to meet the customers’ expectations and all staff needs to strive to exceed that.
- Be a support as required to Mangers in relation to KPI’s to drive continuous improvement
- Support project management teams in the roll-out of Logistics technology / re-routing projects and any ad hoc projects as appropriate
Skills & Experience required:
- Have 2+ years sales experience in a busy environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrates ability to tactfully handle difficult situations
- Good team player