Are you ready to be part of a fresh new recruitment company?Due to continued growth within the Irish market, HCA Ireland are recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join our team growing team.
We’re committed to delivering customer success through our comprehensive expertise in Recruitment of all different sectors including Construction, Industrial, IT, Sales, security and many more.
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate Business Development Manager to join our sales team in Dublin. You should love customer conversations, evangelising brands, and be passionate about helping our business grow.
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel our Pipeline and Growth.
- Utilise industry knowledge to research & develop accounts, identify key players, generate interest, and identify compelling events.
- Promote differentiated value in high growth market segments to C-Suite executives and associated partners through the application of the company Technologies in a fast paced, complex and changing World.
- You will understand the operational challenges of mission critical businesses including all different industries.
- Your understanding will drive the development and positioning of tailored solutions to meet those challenges.
- You will demonstrate credibility and both existing and new networks within the territory to maximise revenue opportunity for the Company.
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
- Maintain existing business
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business or technical field is beneficial.
- Previous experience within an recruitment environment.
- Experience in a Sales role with a track record in delivering successful results into the Pharmaceutical, Construction, Warehousing, Training, Hospitality, Sales and I.T.
- Effective communicator both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated ability to build, negotiate and close.
- Understands and is able to articulate a value proposition to customers
Excellent salary and bonus package along with continuous development opportunities.
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.