About Us: Want to join a company on the cutting edge of technology and travel? Want to be part of a fantastic and fun company that’s revolutionizing the online travel advertising space? Built on a decade of expertise analyzing the complete traveler path to purchase, Sojern drives travelers from dream to destination. The company delivered $13B in bookings for its clients to date by activating multi-channel branding and performance solutions on the Sojern Traveler Platform. Recognized on the Top Company Cultures list by Entrepreneur Magazine, Sojern is headquartered in San Francisco, with teams based in Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Mexico City, New York, Omaha, Paris, Singapore, Sydney, and Istanbul. The Role: You are a driven, self-motivated, and hungry to learn individual, who is looking to build a career in digital advertising. As part of the entry-level Business Development Program, you will have the opportunity to work with small and mid-sized travel businesses that may benefit from our media products and solutions in the fast-paced, online, travel-advertising environment. You will play a critical role within the company as a talented hunter that excels at researching, qualifying and prospecting leads. This role is intended to prepare you to grow and succeed in our Inside Sales environment.
What you bring to the table:
- Identify and investigate leads, qualifying them using online research to establish prospects and corresponding contact info.
- Engage qualified and interested leads by making calls to book appointments and drive sales presentations for the Sales Executives.
- Meet monthly goals by excelling on the phone…in both activity and presence.
- Perform operational marketing tasks including; performing prospective email campaigns, creative client gifting solutions, lead nurturing activities and managing a full schedule of follow up tasks while leveraging Sojern technology.
- Build an organizational foundation for the sales process.
- English proficiency a requirement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
- At least 1 year of general business or sales experience required.
- Excellent written and verbal/phone communication skills.
- Strong resolve and unwavering persistence.
- High energy partnered with a positive attitude.
- Entrepreneurial spirited with a forward-thinking mindset.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Desire to grow, learn and advance within the Inside Sales team.
- Culture: Strong core business values, focus on teamwork, vibrant, social and fun environment
- Snacks: Variety of snacks in the office
- Opportunities: Be part of a growing team with training and support to help you grow
- Give Back: We give 40 hours a year to volunteer and organize office volunteer programs with local organizations
- Ownership: Lead innovative and challenging projects
- Competitive Localized Benefits
- IATA travel discount
- Time off: 25 vacation days per annum
At Sojern, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!