Business Intelligence Analyst
We are currently looking to hire a Business Intelligence Tableau Analyst to join the Barry Group Team.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience as a Business Intelligence Analyst and experience with Tableau dashboard creation.
Based at Barry Group, Head Office, Mallow; reporting to the IT Manager, the successful candidate will be able to work with all senior stakeholders across the business, guide the end users on Tableau capabilities and suggested solutions, they will also be able to write programs on Tableau, SQL and Microsoft Power BI.
The Benefits of working with Barry Group:
- Hybrid Work Options with room for flexibility
- Flexible Work Options
- Bonus Scheme
- Educational Support
- Discounted Goods
- In-house Mental Health First Aiders and additional Wellbeing Programmes including Cycle To Work Scheme
- Personalized Training Programmes
- CSR Activities
- Future Planning with our Pension Plan
Responsibilities:Management of relationships with providers and colleagues
- Recommends and implements reporting solutions based on business needs
- Identify opportunities in reporting
- Develop dashboards, data sources and extracts in Tableau
- Management and creation of SSIS scripts as necessary
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Experience developing Tableau dashboards and data sources
- Experience with Tableau server administration and architecture
- Experience in writing ETL solutions using SSIS
- Experience across data warehouse, data preparation, data design
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Project Management experience
- ETL and database skills
- Excellent numerical, analytical, and communication skills
- SQL experience, ideally working across multiple databases
Barry Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Cork!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job