Business & Sales Enablement Summer Internship - Dell Financial Services
Location: Dublin Remote
Timelines: June until August / September
Eligibility: In order to be eligible for this position, you must be available June - August and returning to full time education in 2021
Application Closing date: 23 May 2021
At Dell Technologies, we are committed to bringing innovation to people everywhere and organizations of all shapes and sizes so they can transform and thrive in the digital economy.
What our team do:
Dell Technologies has a Financial Services business, Dell Bank International d.a.c. within the Group to provide financial services support to its customers and partners. In Europe Middle-East and Africa (EMEA), Dell Bank International d.a.c. is trading as Dell Financial Services (DFS) and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Dell Financial Services has the most comprehensive global IT financing portfolio in the industry. With nearly 20 years’ experience and with tens of thousands of customers in over 50 countries, we bring a unique perspective to the market, combining a comprehensive and unparalleled knowledge of financing with an in-depth IT expertise.
Our business unit, Business & Sales Enablement works with all the departments in DFS. Our team manage all projects in DFS, from technical updates to new system/tools roll outs. We also provide the analytical support to our sales teams providing them with a stream of data to make more informed sales decisions.
We are looking for interns who are eager to learn and adapt easily to meet the needs of our rapidly evolving business. You’ll enjoy your internship with is if you are customer focused, a team player with growth mindset and positive attitude.
What you can learn:
- Gain an understanding of how DFS plus Business & Sales enablement operates within Dell Technologies
- Insights into how to create sales insights
- The importance of data and the criticality of it for our sales teams
- Gain experience working across different departments
- How to prepare a presentation and present it to a senior management team
During your internship your work will involve:
Sales Enablement Projects:
- Reviewing and aligning revenue to correct segments + reporting anomalies to Regional Business Partners
- Analysis of specific reports to identify focus areas by region + creation of customer target list by region
- Creation of key communication for events: Sales All Hands, Sales Leadership Webinars
Business Enablement Projects:
- Ensuring RCSA deliverables are accurate and up to date + reporting on outstanding items
- Maintaining Project Management Office – creation of key reports, business, project charters key stakeholders
- Gathering insights on improvements for a monthly snapshot to be shared with key stakeholders
You should apply if you enjoy:
- Analysis of data – using excel skills is a must
- Working with a diverse set of teams and people
- Creative Thinking / Problem Solving
- PowerPoint Presentations – being creative
Throughout your internship you will have the support of the intern team, which includes:
- Being part of Employee Resource Groups (ERG’s)
- You will be assigned a Buddy who will be there to support you with all questions and will work on projects with you
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.Job Family: Sales Internships Job ID: R103050
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job