Main purpose of the role:
Ensure the Meat Department operates efficiently and effectively at all times and provide our customers with excellent quality and products and services.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
• Craft butchery course is desirable
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
• Numerical skill
• Excellent communication skills
• Previous customer service experience is an advantage
• The ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment, ability to multi task under pressure
• A passion for food and the ability to inspire shoppers
• HACCP training is beneficial but not essential.
• Actively live SuperValu brand-values i.e. Genuine, Passion for Food, Vibrant, Committed, Innovative and Imaginative
• Maintain retail cuts at a high standard in accordance with customer needs
• Drive sales through ensuring SOPs and store standards are met on a daily basis
• Merchandise and present department to the highest standard
• Implement planograms correctly
• Control stock rotation so that quality and freshness of goods is of the highest standard
• Manage waste and shrink in the department
• Ensure continuous improvement in the Meat Department by remaining up to date with new products and initiatives
• Enhance product knowledge by gaining information from a range of sources and share ideas, suggestions and builds
-Engage with new initiatives and embrace new ways of working.
The closing date for applications is Monday the 31st of May 2021
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Galway!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job