To work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to provide a variety of design/drafting activities, including preparing/updating installation drawings for projects, preparing assembly/manufacturing drawings, establishing guidelines and procedures for CAD data management, and managing workload distribution.
- Producing Drawings for both mechanical and electrical services on projects using CAD/2D AutoCAD, REVIT software
- Liaising with engineer teams in developing the various drawings and communicating with contractors on-site installations
- Produce detailed drawings, schedules, and specifications
- Developing project costings
- Proactively contribute ensuring projects deadlines are met and are consistent with client requirements
- Communicate with clients, design team members, and admin personnel during project delivery
- Review and modify design packages as necessary
- Attend site meetings and ensure site erection personnel have the most up-to-date drawings and details
- Any other linked duties as required by management
- Comply with all Company Policies, Quality Procedures & All Health & Safety Rules
- Salary Negotiable depending on Experience
- Company commercial vehicle provided
- Company Phone
- 20 days annual holiday pa.
- 9 public holiday’s pa.
- 6 months probationary period (with a further 6 months possible at the company’s sole discretion)
The closing date for applications is Wednesday the 30th of June 2021
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.