• Work with client personnel as required to facilitate onsite services
• Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through effective communication.
• Responsible for ensuring calibration services are completed accurately in a timely manner.
• Ensure appropriate preparation for all client visits is undertaken i.e. required test equipment, tools, spare parts and site requirements.
• Maintain company equipment – calibration equipment, tools, van
• Calibrate, disassemble/assemble, clean, and repair units under calibration at CTL lab and customer premises.
• Test instruments to ensure conformance to agreed specifications.
• Troubleshoot faulty units under calibration and carry out appropriate repairs
• Record calibration test measurements in calibration software.
• Receive and ship units under calibration at CTL premises.
• Degree in a science or engineering discipline is preferable.
• Open to graduates as full training is provided.
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.