We are currently looking to grow our already established and dedicated team of care assistants at our site, Bohill House part of the Bohill care centre based on the outskirts of Coleraine. Bohill House is a modern, purpose built nursing home in Coleraine for up to 80 older people. Supporting people with physical needs who require assistance and care. The homely and comfortable environment enables us to provide person centred care tailored to the needs of our residents. Our dedicated and trained team provide a high standard of care to enhance resident’s quality of life.
- Do you believe that everyone is entitled to the very best care and support?
- Do you want to make a lasting difference in people’s lives?
- Do you want to support people to help them achieve their goals, dreams and aspirations?
We do and we are passionate about providing excellent residential, nursing and dementia care and support to older people with varying levels of need. As a care assistant, you will have the opportunity to be part of 1000s of stories of inspiring care and support for our residents.
As a care assistant you will be supporting our residents with their day to day lives, encouraging them to live as independently as possible.
Our ideal care assistant will:
- Be reliable, friendly and caring to help our residents achieve their everyday goals (including personal care)
- Be able to support in house activities and hobbies
- Engage with residents and their families to continuously develop care plans
- Be resilient, attentive and ensure our residents are treated with the dignity and care they deserve
What we’ll give you:
- A rewarding job, full of variety and opportunities for career development
- Brilliant, ongoing training to help you achieve more
- Support of an experienced and friendly team of colleagues
- A range of salary sacrifice benefits, cashback rewards, pension options and much more!
- Access to our Career Pathways, which will help shape your career with us – you can work towards goals and milestones that will take your career in whichever direction you wish
Please call Bohill House on 02870 325180 if you’d like an informal discussion. We’re also recruiting for Bank Care Assistants, so please still get in touch if this may be more suitable for you.
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job