A leader in the payments industry, Elavon provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world. If you want to make a difference in your life, your community and your world, join us at Elavon. We know our company is only as strong as our people, and we are committed to your professional growth and success. Elavon is part of the U.S. Bank family, a diverse workplace, where we celebrate the individuality of each member of our global team.
To further strengthen our role as key market player in Europe, we are looking for a Cash Management Analyst (12 Month Maternity Cover) in our Cash Management Department with Financial Operations.
- Calculation and execution of the day to day Strategic Merchant payment process & internal funds transfer process.
- Daily balancing of the internal systems; ensuring all system out of balances are investigated and escalated in a timely manner.
- Daily management of the FX process.
- Supporting the team in collating all information for audit review both internal & external.
- Provide solutions /implement procedures to minimize risk or to improve performance within the team.
- Build links with internal teams in the company to share best-practice and increase knowledge sharing.
- Play an active role in reviewing and adopting new tasks and processes in a rapidly changing environment.
- Perform analysis and produce management information packs to support decision making
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert on Cash Management impacted projects.
- Provide high quality customer service to the business.
- 3rd Level Financial Degree.
- 3 years Operational Financial experience, preferably in the Merchant Services industry.
- MS Office proficient – intermediate / advanced Excel skills
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Highly motivated and takes a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Takes ownership of areas of own responsibility and is totally delivery focused.
- Attention to detail at all times.
- Ability to deliver to tight deadlines without compromising on quality.
- A team player and ability to work on own initiative.
- Ambitious & keen to progress in a dynamic environment.
- Must be able to work under pressure from time to time.
- Be flexible and adaptable.
We offer an exciting, fast-paced and diverse working environment with employees of many different nationalities. We provide benefits to help you protect your health and financial security; and give you peace of mind. We also invest in your career growth with development resources that give you the opportunity to stretch and shine.
This is an Elavon posting. Elavon is a part of the U.S. Bank family.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Wicklow!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job