Main purpose of the role:
Ensure the cash office operates efficiently and effectively at all times and ensures cash is secured and balances correctly.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- 1 years` experience in a cash handling role is desirable
• Excellent numerical skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word).
• Actively live Centra brand-values i.e. Proud, Energetic, Imaginative and Community-Based
• Oversee and ensure the smooth running of the cash office
• Maintain all security measures, ensuring all valuables (cash, coupons etc.) are kept secure
• Maintain confidentiality at all times
• Reconcile daily cash in line with store procedures
• Spot check and balance floats as appropriate
• Conduct daily safe counts
• Prepare and lodge daily takings as per store schedule
• Complete over and under reports daily
• Prepare quarterly stock information as required
• Train employees on till and float management.
The closing date for applications is Monday the 5th of July 2021
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Donegal!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job