CEO Administration Officer
ALONE support older people to age at home. We provide direct, frontline services to people aged 60 and over, through support coordination, befriending and support, housing with support, co-living, and the application of assistive technology. We have more than 2000 volunteers and 140 plus homes for people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness. We have been awarded Quality Marks from Volunteer Ireland, the ISO, the Charities Regulator and the Housing Regulatory Standard.
The CEO Administration Officer will provide administrative and secretarial support in the CEO office.
·. General administration
· Attendance at Leadership meetings, taking Minutes, recording and delivering actions
·. Managing meeting agenda’s and booking internal/external meetings
· Report writing, collating of documents and developing PowerPoint presentations
·. You may be required to undertake additional duties or tasks as required.
Essential Skills and Background:
·. A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent MS office experience and skills
·. Report Writing experience
·. Ability to represent Alone professionally to all stakeholders
· Ability to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality at all times
·. Ability to multi-task and make decisions quickly
·. Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Full-time position. We work 35 hours per week.
· This is a 12-month Contract depending on funding[KD1]
· The salary scale offered for this position is €25,000 to €30,000, depending on experience
Please send a copy of your CV along with a cover letter stating what interests you about working with ALONE, the role and your availability. The closing date for applications is Monday, 21st of September 2020.
ALONE is an equal opportunity employer.
The closing date for applications is Monday the 21st of September 2020
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.