Change Operations Analyst, / Hybrid
Change Operations Analyst, Dublin / Naas / Hybrid
Apply now »
Location: Dublin / Naas, IE
Company: Allied Irish Bank
Role: Change Operations Analyst
Location: Naas/Central Park, Sandyford/Hybrid
This role is being offered on a permanent basis.
- Do you have strong project management skills?
- Have you experience in working on multiple change initiatives simultaneously
About the Role:
The Strategy & Enablement function is responsible for delivering efficiencies and improvements to Direct through Technological development and MI driven Insights. This is a change oriented role with specific focus on delivery of the transformation agenda for the contact centre. This role will be heavily focused on supporting a number of projects simultaneously. Ability to work in a fluid fast paced environment whilst meeting deadlines and milestones is essential.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Decision Making: Follows process to analyse and record requirements and recommendations, based on data and stakeholder input. Ensures all outputs to both internal and external customers fully meet project standards. Escalates items requiring further analysis and resolution.
- Problem Solving: Applies problem solving frameworks and techniques to solve business problems. Analyses and scopes business problems to derive solutions.
- Collaboration: Works with stakeholders to ensure documented requirements reflects the business needs. Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by developing relationships with key stakeholders.
- Level of Influence: Brings together groups of stakeholders to gain consensus on a solution to ensure requirements are documented and achieved throughout the project lifecycle. Exchanges information, informs others and enables cooperation across stakeholders.
- Culture and Conduct: Champions a Customer First culture in support of our Purpose, strategic ambition and Brand Values, by ensuring processes and procedures consistently promote good outcomes for all our customers.
What you will bring:
- Team Player who is engaged and enthusiastic with an ability to work on their own initiative.
- Strong interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Detail oriented with good analytical skills and the ability to apply own expertise to identify key insights to inform on emerging trends.
- Has a lot of initiative, excellent attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
- Proven track record of operating in a fast paced environment, with strong attention to detail.
Life at AIB
At AIB, we have a clear purpose - to back our customers to achieve their dreams and ambitions. We want to be at the heart of our customers’ financial lives by giving them an exceptional experience. That goes for our employees too.
We are building a culture that breaks the conventions of what our customer and employees expect of a bank.
We are committed to offering our colleagues choice and flexibility in how we work and live. Our hybrid working model enables our people to balance their time between working from home and their designated office, subject to their role, the needs of our customers and business requirements. More details on our hybrid working arrangements and expected office attendance for your role will be provided to you during the recruitment process.
AIB is an equal opportunities employer, and we pride ourselves on being the first bank in Ireland to receive the Investors in Diversity Gold Standard for Diversity and Inclusion. We work to ensure that AIB is a place where diversity is welcome, everyone can thrive, and inclusion is a universal experience. Our working environment is one in which talented individuals of all backgrounds can realise their full potential, enjoying rewarding careers in the service of our customers.
If you feel you have what it takes, click apply and fill in the online application form. If you would like more information or have any special requirements or needs that would support you during the recruitment process then please contact the Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com
By when? Closing date is 31/01/2023
Job Segment: Recruiting, Operations Manager, Bank, Banking, Call Center, Human Resources, Operations, Finance, Customer Service
Apply now »
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job