Are you looking for a part-time or full-time role that will build your skills in sales, customer service, and being a brand ambassador in the NGO sector? This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to build a career with a global movement of people working to beat poverty.
Would you like to join our team of ambitious and passionate Campaigners? Our team work on the street, at various festivals and events, and at private sites throughout the year.
At Oxfam Ireland we are working towards a just world without poverty, which means we are looking for tenacious and goal-oriented people looking to kick off their career in the NGO/Charity sector!
What do we offer?
- A competitive guaranteed fixed rate of pay of €13.85 per hour, following €12.40 per hour for the first 20 training shifts.
- Daily Performance Related Pay in addition to our guaranteed hourly rate - great income potential available!
- A driving allowance available in addition to our guaranteed hourly rate
- Full training is provided
- Excellent career progression – not only here in Ireland, but with our sister organisations all over the world, from Australia to Mexico!
What does this role involve?
- Informing, inspiring and engaging the Irish public about the crucial work Oxfam Ireland is carrying out.
- Representing Oxfam Ireland always in a friendly, courteous and professional manner at all times, and abiding by the fundraising code of conduct and established protocols.
- Inspiring members of the public to carry out Petition and Campaign actions.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to engage and inspire, and very strong spoken English.
- A passion for Oxfam Ireland's work, knowledge of emergency/developmental aid issues is beneficial also though non-essential.
- An outgoing personality, enjoy interacting with members of the public and working outdoors within a team dynamic.
- Experience within face-to-face is a definite advantage, though non-essential as full training is provided.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job