Oxfam Ireland requires an engaging and enthusiastic advocate for its growing telemarketing team - an amazing individual, to join an amazing team, to inspire and engage supporters of Oxfam and members of the public in relation to the crucial work Oxfam Ireland is carrying out.
We would love to hear from you if you possess:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and very strong spoken English.
- Are passionate, determined and committed to the work of Oxfam
- An interest in international development, the NGO or charity sector
- Experience in fundraising is a definite advantage, though non-essential as full training is provided
What will the role entail:
· Contacting previous regular donors to encourage them to give again
· Contacting supporters of our campaigns to encourage supporting with a monthly gift
· Upgrade of active committed givers to make an increase to their monthly gift
· Thank you calls to our loyal donors to show appreciation for their support
Hours of work: 35 hours per week (11am - 7pm Monday - Friday)
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job