Chef de Partie
We have a fantastic new vacancy for a Chef de Partie at Hotel Kilmore, Cavan
Objective of the Role:
Reporting to the Head Chef, the Chef de Partie will assist our successful kitchen team in producing 'Wow' dishes for our guests.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Head Chef & Sous Chef with the overall running of the kitchen.
- Take direction from department managers and to assist in the monitoring of food quality and hygiene standards
- Follow our senior Chefs example of excellenceand efficiency
- Adhere to HACCP regulations at all times
- Support your fellow kitchen staff in observing appropriate systems of hygiene during food preparation and storage
- Have previous experience working within hotels orin a similar role
- Have a passion for and genuine interest in food.
- Have a mature and pleasant manner for dealing with customers and team members
- Be a team player
- Be able to work under pressure in a busy kitchen
- Have good knowledge of HACCP procedures and regulations.
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.