Experienced Chef de Partie - Sligo
The award winning Radisson Hotel & Spa, Sligo is currently recruiting for a Chef de Partie.
We welcome applications from Chefs who have a passion for cooking, hungry for development, enjoy working as part of a team and coaching developing chefs!
We offer excellent opportunities and only ask that you hold a relevant amount of experience to be eligible for the position.
TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create amazing food!
- To collaborate with other Chefs in designing new menus and ensuring that the food offering is always at the highest level for the benefit of the customer and the hotel
- Implementing and monitoring HACCAP procedures
- To be able to work under pressure whilst also producing excellent cuisine
- Working on your own initiative and also part of a successful team
- Have a passion for food & cooking with flair and imagination
- Ensuring the highest quality standards are maintained
We are looking for someone with an excellent culinary background with a minimum of 2 years experience within a large volume and busy kitchen environment, working at Chef de Partie level, ideally from a 4/5 star hotel background
- An aptitude and desire to increase sales and create a customer focused environment
- Can work positively using your own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Be self-motivated, enthusiasm and ability to work under pressure
- Previous experience in allergens
- Yes I Can! Attitude
Staff Benefits include:
- Career Progression (iNua Chef Academy)
- Work-life balance
- Uniform Provided
- Free car parking
- Annual Leave increases with continuous service
- Discounted rates on food & accommodation
- Family & Friends discounted rates
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Staff meals provided whilst on duty
- Independent Employee Assistant Programme
- Employee Recognition Awards
For more information on the iNUA COLLECTION - https://www.inua.ie/hotel-collection/
#Chefjobsireland #Sligojobs #iNUACollection #chefdepartiejobs #opportunitites
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Sligo!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job