The Neighbourhood Cafe, Doughiska Galway now requires a full-time Chef & Kitchen Assistants to join a great team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring high culinary standards are met.
- Keeping the kitchen environment safe and hygienic.
- Assisting the head chef when it comes to writing menus and creating new recipes.
- Oversees and organizes kitchen stock and ingredients
- Keeps cooking stations stocked, especially before and during prime operation hours
- Coordinates with restaurant management team on supply ordering, budget, and kitchen efficiency and staffing
- Ensures a first-in, first-out food rotation system and verifies all food products are properly dated and organized for quality assurance
- Exciting work environment.
- Good sociable & flexible hours.
- Growing business with loads of opportunities.
Café / Bistro in Doughiska Galway.
We believe in good food, a good working environment the importance having fun and enjoying work. We keep getting busier so we looking for more people to join us!
€13 -€16 experience dependant. Negotiable.
Working hours/Contract on offer:
Social able working hours for example 7-4 or8-5, potentially 12 – 9.
2 weekends off per month
2 days in row off most weeks
Off every Monday
Full-Time Contract on offer.
Opportunities to grow with business.
Click APPLY NOW to submit your CV today!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.