One of the leading civil contractors in Ireland is currently looking for an experienced Civil Foremen for a number of projects in the Dublin & Wicklow area.
The company has years of experience in the industry and is looking to acquire a talented and motivated individual to add to their team.
- Management of sub-contractors, labourers, and onsite staff
- Management and control of health and safety issues
- Understanding company policies with regard to quality and ensuring these are implemented at every level of works
- Understand quality requirements from specs and drawings and ensure compliance with both
- Take control of the Groundworks
- Degree in Civil Engineering or a strong site background
- Previous experience in road construction is beneficial
- Previous experience as a civil foreman
- Able to work within a team
- Adaptable, motivated, and uses own initiative
- Ability to communicate strategy to the wider team
- Proven record of seeing projects through from beginning to completion
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.