Main purpose of the role:
Ensure all areas are cleaned to the highest standards and that the cleaning service is maintained throughout the premises. Health and safety awareness, good communication skills and the ability to work as a team are also very important to perform the role.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
• Good communication skills;
• Understanding of cleaning specification;
• Flexible hours for deep or heavy cleaning projects;
• Ability to work in a team;
• Health and Safety awareness;
• Strong attention to detail, organised and flexible;
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment;
• Actively live Centra brand-values i.e. Proud, Energetic, Imaginative and Community-Based;
• Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, emptying bins, cleaning toilets etc.)
• Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities;
• Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects;
• Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs;
• Stock and maintain supply rooms;
• Follow all Health and Safety regulations;
• Perform any other duties or assume any other responsibilities that may be assigned to you from time to time by management.
The closing date for applications is Monday the 23rd of May 2022
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job