A busy cleaning company are looking for a competent and committed person to join their team to work on Client sites in Dublin.
- Competitive rates of pay, we pay above the industry average and pay an additional premium for Bank Holiday working
- Cleaning Operatives/Cleaners are provided with full training including Inductions and Manual Handling.
- Uniform and PPE
- Permanent Contract
- Supportive working environment
Requirements for the Cleaning Operative/Cleaner Job
- Previous experience preferable but not essential as training is provided.
- Good level of English is essential.
- Applicants must be legally eligible to work in Ireland.
- Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Full uniform and identification must be worn while working at sites.
- Adherence to all health and safety policies and procedures.
Sample duties for the Cleaning Operative Job
- Daily Cleaning duties in accordance with cleaning checklist and work scheduled devised per client site.
- Empty Bins.
- Vacuum & wash floors.
- Dusting of window ledges, rails, skirting and glass panels
- Toilet, shower area cleaning.
Training required:· Manual Handling Certification will be provided
All applications for the above advertised job for Cleaning Operative/ Cleaner will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.