Aramark Workplace Solutions (AWS) is currently recruiting for a Cleaning Operative to join our team in Southern Cross Retail Park, Bray. We currently have two roles available and are based in the same location:
• Full-time Cleaning Operative (40hr/week)
• Part-time Cleaning Operative (20hr/week)
Your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
• To clean designated areas and areas notified at short notice, ensuring a high degree of cleanliness and presentation is achieved.
• To correctly use cleaning supplies and equipment
• To wear company uniform when on duty
• To maintain a clean and tidy working environment
• To maintain a safe working environment when working
• To replenish soap and towels
• To assist with department stock takes
• To ensure that all equipment is sorted correctly and is in good working order.
• To report any equipment defects promptly
• To ensure that all deadlines for completion of work are met.
• To ensure that any client queries are dealt with effectively and quickly ensuring client satisfaction
• To transport cleaning equipment and consumables as required
• Litter picking as required
• Ensure company vehicle is clean and tidy
• Train other employees as required on cleaning
• To ensure the storage of documentation is to company standards and to collect and return documentation from sites
• Suggest areas of improvements and take any corrective action as required
• A clean Driving License.
• Previous cleaning experience.
• A customer focused can-do attitude.
• Flexible approach.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence
Aramark Northern Europe is an equal opportunities employer
Before you go
Use professional CV templates that show exactly what employers look for. Easy to use and done within minutes - try now for free!