Aramark Workplace Solutions (AWS) is currently recruiting for a Cleaning Operative to join our team in Southern Cross Retail Park, Bray. We currently have two roles available and are based in the same location:
• Full-time Cleaning Operative (40hr/week)
• Part-time Cleaning Operative (20hr/week)
Your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
• To clean designated areas and areas notified at short notice, ensuring a high degree of cleanliness and presentation is achieved.
• To correctly use cleaning supplies and equipment
• To wear company uniform when on duty
• To maintain a clean and tidy working environment
• To maintain a safe working environment when working
• To replenish soap and towels
• To assist with department stock takes
• To ensure that all equipment is sorted correctly and is in good working order.
• To report any equipment defects promptly
• To ensure that all deadlines for completion of work are met.
• To ensure that any client queries are dealt with effectively and quickly ensuring client satisfaction
• To transport cleaning equipment and consumables as required
• Litter picking as required
• Ensure company vehicle is clean and tidy
• Train other employees as required on cleaning
• To ensure the storage of documentation is to company standards and to collect and return documentation from sites
• Suggest areas of improvements and take any corrective action as required
• A clean Driving License.
• Previous cleaning experience.
• A customer focused can-do attitude.
• Flexible approach.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence
Aramark Northern Europe is an equal opportunities employer