- Monday to Friday
- 28 days' Paid Holidays (pro-rata)
- Voluntary Private Healthcare Scheme and Cash plan Scheme
- Staff wellbeing and employee assistance program
- Staff Discount Portals
- Pension Scheme
- Uniform Provided
- Ensure all areas are cleaned efficiently and in a timely manner to the required standards - this to include weekly and periodic tasks
- Use cleaning chemicals safely as detailed by the Control of Substances Hazardous to health guidelines (COSHH)
- Ensure full working knowledge of all cleaning equipment, materials and agents and use cleaning equipment as directed by the Line Manager only after correct training is given.
- Report immediately any equipment which is faulty, mark as faulty and do not use
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the work.
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our customer service and reputation.
- Self-motivated, working independently and on own initiative.
- Flexible with a positive, can-do attitude.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE-GREAT FUTURE
The closing date for applications is Friday the 23rd of June 2023
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Donegal!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job