We are a medical device manufacturer based in Kells, Co Meath.
We are currently recruiting Cleanroom Operatives to join our established Production Team
Hours of work: 7.30am - 4.00pm Monday - Thursday, 3pm Finish on Friday's
The duties of this position relates to carrying out all work associated with the various Cleanroom processes in Owens & Minor within a Cleanroom environment. Full training will be provided for the successful candidates. Suitability for role will be assessed at the interview stage.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Perform a variety of cleanroom tasks on a rotating basis as a cleanroom team member
- Comply with all procedures in place relevant to your work activities ensuring not to perform any tasks you have not received training in
- Operate various computer systems as required.
- Ensure that reporting of Cleanroom activities is carried out accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Perform and complete assigned projects in the Cleanroom and other departments from time to time.
- Any other duties in the cleanroom as directed by the Area Production Manager.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent standard.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment, though not necessary is an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy together with excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Good timekeeping & attendance extremely important
- Able to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Excellent team-working skills
Apply now with up-to-date CV
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.