CLERICAL OFFICER GRADE III
PATHOLOGY OFFICE Full Time Fixed Term (12 months)
This role will involve advanced typing skills with high accuracy and experience of working in a Laboratory environment is highly desirable.
The successful candidates for both roles will form an integral part of the Hospital’s Clerical team and will possess:
- A relevant Business/Administration qualification and have achieved a high level of proficiency in same
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills and have the ability to work on his/her own initiative
- Excellent Microsoft skills; ECDL is desirable
- Be extremely Patient focused with a proven record of handling sensitive and confidential situations and information
- Flexibility and be equally capable of working independently and as part of a team
- Fluency in English both spoken and written is a pre-requisite for this role
Application for the above post is by way of letter and a copy of your Curriculum Vitae (unbound) to:
Orla Fitzgerald, HR Department, Bon Secours Hospital, College Road, Cork.
Or email email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: Tuesday 3rd August 2021
Bon Secours Hospital is an equal opportunities employer.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Cork!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job