Client Account Administrator
About the Company:
Customer Perceptions are leaders in providing market research solutions. We are a consumer and market research company, based in Dundalk, Co. Louth and have been in business since 1995.
Our bespoke research solutions help our clients to enhance their customer experience, gain insight into their competitors, increase customer retention, monitor standards, and ultimately, increase sales and revenue. Our specialist solutions include Mystery Shopping, Customer Satisfaction Surveys,Focus Groups, Brand & Compliance Auditing, and Training and Consultancy (primarily in Customer Service). We work with clients in the Hospitality, FMCG, Tourism, Financial, Retail, Professional Services sectors.
We are a dynamic team of young working professionals who work together in delivering high-quality, insightful programmes to our clients.
Today, we are Irelands leading mystery shopping company with the largest assessor base in the country. We currently employ a team of 18 and manage a base of over 9,000 field researchers.
What You’ll Do:
A Client Account Administrator working in Customer Perceptions Ltd. manages a client research project portfolio consisting of large, medium, and small size clients across various industries.
Occasionally working in conjunction with other Client Account Administrators & Client Account Managers on some larger programmes, a Client Account Administrator manages a large client portfolio and is also a support role to other Client Account Administrators and Client Account Managers.
The Client Account Administrator is responsible for every aspect of the client programme, including:
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Programme Set-Up & Design (e.g., Questionnaire/Survey Creation, Field Researcher Briefing)
- Managing Fieldwork
- Quality Checking Reports daily
- Attending client meetings
- Analysing and Delivering Research Findings/Results.
The Client Account Administrator reports to the Project Manager and Operations Manager.
They also work closely with other Client Account Administrators, Client Account Managers, and our Assessor Manager team (who oversee and manage our database of field researchers).
- 1-2 years office/administration experience preferred.
- Previous client account/client portfolio/client management experience, or relevant role (preferred not essential)
- Previous experience of working in a team.
- 3rd Level graduate.
- Market research experience an advantage.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Significant experience and competence in using Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Presentation skills preferred.
- Own a car with a full driving license and ability to travel to Dublin or Belfast on occasions (expenses reimbursed).
- A strong team player and ability to work unsupervised.
- Taking pride in your work and delivering high-quality outputs.
- Accepts responsibility for meeting deadlines.
- Good time management skills and organisational skills.
- Ability to multitask on the job.
- Ambitious, innovative, and creative.
- Confident, professional, and dedicated.
- Flexible working hours & flexible breaks
- Hybrid working – After probation
- Care Values Organisation
- Internal Progression Opportunities - Learning and Development programmes and courses
- Quarterly performance-related financial bonus
- Free on-site parking
- Recreational/ team activities
- Additional perks include a Smart/ casual dress code, actively promoting a work/ life balance,
- Early finish time on Fridays weekly, kitchen facilities.
If selected for interview you will be required to conduct a proofing test to measure your ability of quality checking reports. You will also be required to prepared and conduct a short 5-minute presentation on your CV.
Click Apply Now to submit your application!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job