Who We Are
Rezoomo is an Irish SAAS-based recruitment software provider. In 2016 Cathal Doorley and Shay Clinch launched the company and have gone from strength to strength since. We are focused on developing amazing recruitment products for our clients and pride ourselves on our customer service. Our mission is to make recruitment easier for both employers and job seekers alike. We work with some amazing clients such as Applegreen Stores, KFC, Costa Coffee, and all of the Children's Hospitals in Ireland and we are the biggest recruitment technology provider to the HSE. We value our staff and a work-life balance and we always look for like-minded people to join our small but rapidly growing company.
Why this role
- Onboard and Train New Customers
- Deliver an amazing customer experience
- Help customers maximise their use of Rezoomo
- Provide support and is a point-of-contact to existing customers
- Contribute to the growth and success of a fast-moving business
The role We are looking for a Client Success Manager to bring order and success to our customers. You will be working with teams across sales and products to help out with the late stages of sales as a product expert, launching and onboarding new customers, and driving adoption across existing and new clients whilst measuring success throughout.
Your opinion and input alongside customer insights will be what helps us build a world-class product, with the main goal of keeping customers happy so that they want to renew each year and refer others to use Rezoomo as well.
As we grow, you will have a lot of influence in defining and building out the Client Success function in order to deliver an even better experience for our customers, allowing them to unlock even more value from the Rezoomo product.
Exciting projects you will be working on:
- Healthcare - since the pandemic we have become the biggest recruitment technology provider to the HSE, helping them with their digital transformation in recruitment. Healthcare is a key vertical for us as we are working with some of the biggest healthcare providers in the world. You will have the chance to define the process for onboarding thousands of healthcare users.
- Client Success Automation - one of the key projects in 2023 will be building out as much automation through the onboarding process as possible. This is a chance for you to set up automated processes that drive adoption and ensure our high volume users are guided through everything Rezoomo has to offer.
- Building Best In-Class Client Success Department - You will play a key role in developing our onboarding process and building the Client Success Team with room to progress within the company.
What you will need to succeed:
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Easily able to build rapport and create empathy
- Experience in customer facing role
- Self-starter who is adaptable
- Amazing attention to detail
- Patient, calm and resilient
Nice to haves:
- Experience using customer support technology such as Intercom
- Bias for action and getting things done
- Client Success experience
The nice to haves are just that, nice to have, they are not required for this role, as long as you are willing to learn and develop new skills, please still apply. You will have an amazing team around you and super supportive co-founders who want you to grow and develop in the role and progress your career.
We love to see applications from people who are motivated, hardworking, creative and enjoy working on amazing products that change the lives of their users.
- Flexible working - core working hours that work for you and us
- Work from wherever you like, 100% remote or in our office space in Cork or local co-working space
- 25 days holiday
- Annual budget for training and development
Start Date - Start date for this position will be in January depending on when interviews are finished.
How to apply
The whole reason we exist is to help companies build diverse teams so we are committed to diversity and inclusion from the outset. Part of the screening process will be completely anonymous so some reviewers won’t know anything about your background and will just see your answers to the screening questions. This is to try and minimise bias in the process. The three steps to our application process are:
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Cork!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job